Dr. Tamie Ego
With today's advanced technology, there is no reason to suffer with ill-fitting dentures, gum and bone disease, TMJ disorders, or a less than perfect smile.
My patients appreciate the complete treatment from the thoroughness of my examination, as well as, advanced implant surgical treatment and esthetic porcelain restorations. By helping my patients improve their bite, I am able to make not only their beautiful new restorations last longer, but also their natural teeth. In addition, I have incorporated a sensitive digital x-ray system that has reduced my patients' radiation exposure by 50-80% below the traditional x-ray system. In addition, our new Diode Laser has been able treat gum disease, abnormal lesions and perform minor surgical procedures. It's been a wonderful experience, not only for my patients, but also for me, to help my patients function comfortably and confidently for a lifetime.
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Fresno-Madera Dental Society
- Academy for Excellence in Dentistry
- Center for Advanced Dental Studies